I have to tell you the truth, i've been a bad friend. Not intentional mind you, just overworked with
my new Life & the changes it seems to bring. I usto do what i wanted when i wanted and that was me...not now. Ive found that people mean well when they say they want to help with mom & give me some time off...but it never happens and im good with that too.Im doing the new year right and doing it for me again.Im the only one in control of this ,and im a big girl now so watch out!
I will go & do what i want ,when i "CAN" and i'll live with that for now.
I will meet a nice friend to keep me company and i'll complete the things i want to get done.Life isn't over at 50 and im living proof of that! my life is just turning a page(a better one) and im in
it for the long hall!! I love my friend's who understand,understand my friend's who have moved on & can't wait to see whats in store for me in the year to come...
and thats all i have to say except "THANK YOU TO HANNA"@ linkages for all her help & the great hook-ups with respite!your the bomb!
talk soon
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment