Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Thanksgiving is now over & i'm back home from a fantastic visit with my Father & his wife Joy.
they are so good to my sister & I at the holliday's (and everyother day of the year)...It was a break i needed and the best part was my pearl came to watch her grandmother and she cooked the hole spread by herself!!! kudos for her!!Everything still tasted great when i got home 2 days later!
She left for home today and things are slowly getting back to normal with mom & me. I tried to not think of to much when i left on that plane to las Vegas...I saw the new "Bond" movie & even hit the macy"s after thanksgiving sale while i was there...( i need to get back on that diet)nothing like trying on clothes in a bright dressing room to get you motivated again!! hahahaha
Its December 1st. The Year sure is coming to a close quick.On top of all that ill be 50...
With that ill close for the day

No comments: