Today I'd like to talk about the falls that my mom tries to hide till later....First I'd like to point out that Ive learned to "breath" befor reacting , it really helps me put "little falls" in perspective.
I have to laugh at myself sometimes because I do over protect my mom and freak out about some of the stupidest things ,including the"falls".
I sleep on the couch and she has her nice bedroom all set up (safely) Except for this one wicker chair that she "REFUSES" to move away from the window.The chair itself isn't unsafe , but mom trying to move it about in the wee hours of the morning is...so there sits the chair.
This morning is one of many shower days and i just happen to notice a scrape on her arm & asked her how it happend , she replied (in her softest voice) "THAT DAMN CHAIR" got me again!!!!
She then said that she didnt want me to worrie so didnt tell me. I try to explain to her thats what scares me is the "not knowing" about thing's like that....
Mom set me straight by saying "well theres plenty I dont know about" when it comes to you too!! Enjoy
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't envy you; at the same time I respect you greatly for what you're doing. Not just anyone would.
Post a Comment